Google Search

Google

Monday, August 21, 2006

Opening ceremony...

This is my 1st posting. This blog is going to be a place where I post used cars reviews and comparison for cars in Malaysia. Indonesian and Singaporean used cars review are welcome, but I need your help, for Indonesian and Singaporean used cars reviews and comparisons I need you, fella visitors to submit your review and I will publish in this blog... Don't worry, I will acknowledge your name in the "article".

The reason I create this blog is that my friends found it difficult to obtain older cars reviews. Coincidently, I collected certain car magazines which dates back from 1992, so I felt that I'll be good if I posted some reviews on "used cars". Don't worry, I won't plagarise the article, but will only use the layouts of the article from 2 defunct magazines and just scan the pictures from the magazine(s).

Okay, let's celebrate the opening of this blog which by the way belongs to Jeff Lim (me).

*Pose for photographs...*

*Snips red ribbon*

*Crowd applause*

The subsequent posts will reflect my personal critics, thoughts, and lastly recommendations on used cars... So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride! By the way, this site will be updated AT LEAST twice a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment