Google Search

Google

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Product review: K&N drop in air filter 33-2676

On 15 June 2010, the K&N air filter whom I ordered from jaysperformance UK (via Ebay.com) 10 days ago arrived.  It costs £45 only (RM217.60 was billed to my Debit card).  I was quoted RM300 in Speedworks PJ, hence a savings of RM82.40. 

I installed the air filter the next day...

The results?

Before I install the Air filter, the Telstar felt "Out of breath easily" during acceleration (or Kickdown).  After I installed the K&N Drop in air filter, the car no longer felt "out of breath", the acceleration's more linear across the range and responsive.  0-100km/h I timed, improved by 0.6 seconds (10.2 vs 10.8 previously).  This is CLEARLY  "THE WORLD'S BEST AIR FILTER" as claimed by K&N themselves...


Before I go, here's a parting shot:

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  A Jeff Lim original production. (My Original work).

No comments:

Post a Comment