Google Search

Google

Thursday, September 30, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: KYOTO Oil AFR

On 1 September, I spotted this Product in ENEOS Bukit Tinggi, Klang.  It's called "KYOTO Oil AFR".  AFR stands for "Advance Fuel Reformulator".  It's claimed to be made in Japan and costs RM36 for 4 bottles (1 bottle's good for 60Litres of fuel.  (Ie. 6 times application).  As at 29 September, I'm using my 3rd bottle poured into my Fuel Tank.


The result?

1) Better, more stable idling (previously Idling goes up and down 800 to 1100rpm, NOW steady at 900rpm).
2) Slightly better midrange Acceleration
3) 10% more fuel economical (at the moment)
4) Smoother and quieter engine. (Less vibration)

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Here's some pictures:

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jeff Lim's Production.  Ie. my Original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment