Google Search

Google

Friday, March 15, 2013

LONGTERMER 5, Vol 1 - Hyundai i10 CVVT

In this blog entry! I'm proud to announce that on 14 March 2013 (yesterday) my family member took delivery of 2012 year made - unreg Inokom Hyundai i10 1.25 CVVT High Spec white! 
The reason we switched to 2012 year made instead of 2013 Dune Grey is we got MEGA RM10,500 cash rebate! OTR price all in becomes RM45,500.15!!!

(Photo left: My Labrador, PLUTO, "Guarding" the NEW Family member).



From this post onwards, I shall update on BMB 1222 (No plate) every 2 months OR 60 days AS AN OWNER!  Hence, another "LONGTERMER".  Especially on the Fuel Consumption, Comfort, Ride and handling, solidness (3x more solid than MYVI), High-speed stability etc...

Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words. Enjoy the photos:



(Can't upload in office AND THRU my IPhone 5, got some trouble uploading the photos.  To be uploaded by 10pm tonight when I get home!)
Photos uploaded 9.33am!

















That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment