Featured Post of the Week
In this blog entry, I'm doing a FULL REVIEW of 2014 Hyundai VF i40 Sedan Plus. For your information, I did A FULL REVIEW OF THE i40 T...
Saturday, November 14, 2015
NEW Tucson TL Mega Gallery
In this blog entry, I'm blogging about The All New Hyundai Tucson TL 2.0 (A). It's just been Launched on 12 November 2015. It's available in 4x2 at the moment with 2 flavours, Elegance and Executive. More on this later. Premium will launch on February with On demand 4x4, power tailgate, HID, Panoramic Sunroof, Rear LED lights among others.
Price From RM 126,101.11 for Elegance and RM139,715.28 for Executive.
The New Tucson TL's on display in our Showroom in Setia Alam now.
It comes with peace of mind...
# 5 YEARS / 300,000 KM WARRANTY (Engine & Gearbox)
# 3 YEARS / 50,000 KM FREE SERVICE (LABOUR & PARTS)
Hyundai Sime Darby Malaysia only bringing in the familiar Nu 2.0 MPi D-CVVT unit.
This time it's tuned for better Mid-range pull. Power is 155hp and torque unchanged at 192Nm mated with 6 speed torque converter Automatic. I had a brief test drive, the Engine-gearbox combo's well balanced. Smooth, Seamless shifting.
It now comes with Drive mode as seen in Sonata LF. What is drive mode?
Drive mode toggles the Gearbox, Steering and Engine response.
- At Sport mode: Gearbox shift later at around 3500rpm, steering is heavier and engine more responsive. Mild G-force can be felt in this mode.
- At Normal Mode: Everything works normally. Best leave at this mode.
- At Eco mode: Gearbox reaches 6th gear by 70km/h. steering is lighter, Green "ECO" lights up when you drive frugally, and engine more relaxed.
Ride and handling is very comfortable, very Car like thanks to Front McPherson struts and rear Multi-link suspension (NOT Torsion Beam).
Highlights of the New 3rd generation, Tucson TL Exterior:
* 17" Alloy Wheels with 225/60R17 locally sourced Continental MC5 Tyres .
* Unique wedge shaped Daytime Running Lights with front fog lights**
* Rear Fog Lamps
* Electric Folding Outside Mirrors
* Tilt And Telescopic Steering Wheel
* Leather Wrap Gear Knob And Steering Wheel
* Leather Seat ( Standard BLACK with optional Red and white Nappa leather)
* Power Driver Seat With Lumber Support**
* Super Vision Cluster ( 4.2 '' Color LCD )
* Electronic Chromic Mirror (ECM) See photo below.
* COMPASS Inside Rear View Mirror (see photo above)
* Rear Air Vent**
* Android 4.4 Kitkat based Audio Visual Navigation (AVN)**
* Steering Wheel Audio Control with bluetooth
* 488 litres boot space with shopping bag hooks and ISOFIX Child seat rear tether point
*17 steps Recline rear seats.
SAFETY & CONVENIENCE Highlights:
* Much better Aerodynamics at 0.33Cd with Flat floor.
* 51% AHSS (Advance High Strength Steel) vs 18% in Previous Tucson
- Stronger yet lighter.
* Drive mode. Normal, Sport and Economy.
* Electric parking Brake **
* 6 Airbags** (2 Airbags for Elegance)
* Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
* Hillstart Assist Control (HAC)
* Keyless Entry and Start Stop Button (Normal keyless entry for Elegance)
* Auto Cruise**
* Manual Single zone Air Conditioning
* Manual Head Lamp Leveling
* Head Lamp Escort, welcome lights with puddle lamp**
* Front And Rear Parking Sensors**
* Rear-View Camera
* Safe Drive Recorder (BLACK BOX)**
- Red leather +RM1,288
- White Nappa Leather +RM1,988
- 3 piece URBAN Bodykit +2000.
** = Executive spec only.
Please call me, Jefferson Lim at 012-6852-718.
Lastly, colour choices:
and New colour, Sephia Topaz:
Well there's a saying, a picture's worth 1000 words, enjoy the photo gallery:
END of Photo Gallery.
That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry. An Original Jefferson Lim's production.