Google Search

Google

Sunday, March 20, 2016

AUTOCAR ASEAN a Tribute

I am saddened that my favourite car magazine, AUTOCAR ASEAN's soon gone. Proto decided to end it. Last issue June 2016. Saving grace is they will refund my outstanding issues...


I remembered clearly it's seems like Yesterday I bought a copy of Autocar ASEAN, December 2000 issue.  "FIRST ISSUE" at KL International Motor Show.  I actually Collected ALMOST EVERY ISSUE of Autocar ASEAN, only missing 5 issues between 2014-2015 because I was disappointed by the Drastic DROP in Contents, Article quality and Many Errors in the magazine...  




Goodbye, Autocar ASEAN, I shall miss you...

I shall upload the LEGENDARY 1st issue Autocar ASEAN photo when I reach home later...

Photos updated as at 10pm...
















Lastly, the Pioneering Team:

That's all folks, thanks for having  the time and patience to read this blog entry.  


1 comment:

  1. Vehicle repair and maintenance in Whitby haS many benefits. We at JSW AUTO CARE perform top quality auto repair in ajax

    ReplyDelete